GKrellM and startup

Andrew Conkling andrewski at fr.st
Sat Nov 20 18:29:40 CET 2004

Some time ago (probably on Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:34:07 -0800)
"Brian J. Tarricone" <bjt23 at cornell.edu> had occasion to say the
following:

> any chance we can get a screenie of what it looks like on startup?
> i'm not really sure what you mean.  or is it impossible to get a
> screenshot, since that fixes the window?
>
> hmm, maybe i'll install gkrellm later and give it a look.  are you
> using the gtk1.2-based or gtk2-based gkrellm?

I wouldn't have posted a screenshot since Bob Snyder did, but I thought
it would be better to include my information for the good of the
solution.

Bad: http://img104.exs.cx/img104/449/missing.png
Good: http://img119.exs.cx/img119/8386/better.png

I notice also that this happens if I restart the service for my network
connection.  I usually correct it by clicking on GKrellM's window.

Thanks for any help,
Andrew