How to turn off task bar in xfce 4.2 RC1

Charles A Edwards eslrahc at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 20 04:41:36 CET 2004

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 22:30:27 -0500
Dan Gordon wrote:

> I mean they look nice and all but I
> seem to be missing some programs that were there before.

By missing if you mean that installed apps do not appear in the
current 4.1.99.1 menu, that is due to the fact that the xfce and Mdk
menu methods are not mutually compatible.

At this time it is possible to use only 1.
Personally I like the xfce menu, but if user preference is for the Mdk
menu I can included the Mdk source/patch and upload an updated
xfdesktop.rpm

    Charles

--
Bucy's Law:
	Nothing is ever accomplished by a reasonable man.