How to turn off task bar in xfce 4.2 RC1

Dan Gordon dgordon8 at cogeco.ca
Sat Nov 20 04:30:27 CET 2004

On Friday 19 November 2004 10:17 pm, Charles A Edwards wrote:

> You should have waited on the goodies.
> I just uploaded them All as mdk rpms to my sight.

I know i saw the announcement and kicked myself real hard.

> As to the taskbar with my rpms you can not at the moment turn it off
> permanently.
> I will upload a fix soon.

Cool

> For the time being you can just set it to auto hide or kill it.

Ok thanks Charles.  Will kill it for now.

> My xfce rpms are not in perfect sync with the Mdk rpms, some of the
> patchs and other action used with them I did not rediff or apply.
>
> To get a sense of what another Mdk user prefers.
> Do you want galaxy as the default backdrop and theme?
> Would you prefer the Xfce menu as it is now, or as it was done in the
> Mdk 4.0.6 rpms.

Well I think everyone was pretty happy with how you did the 4.0.6 rpms
so i see no reason to change now.  I mean they look nice and all but I
seem to be missing some programs that were there before.
As always thanks for all your work.

Regards,
Dan Gordon
--
Fri Nov 19 22:24:10 EST 2004
 22:24:10 up  9:13,  2 users,  load average: 0.14, 0.12, 0.07