GKrellM and startup

Dan Gordon dgordon8 at cogeco.ca
Thu Nov 18 01:00:53 CET 2004

On Wednesday 17 November 2004 06:34 pm, Andrew Conkling wrote:
> When I start up Xfce in Gentoo Linux, GKrellM starts but is missing
> the last portion of its window.  If I click on another window and
> back again, then the window shows up.  Alternatively, if the
> mailchecker (in the missing part of the window) is updated, the
> window shows up.
>
> Any idea why this is?  I'm using Xorg 6.8.0, but I have compositing
> turned off.

I'm getting the same thing, running Mandrake 10.1 official with Xorg
6.7.0 and Xfce 4.2 RC1  I tryed stopping gkrellm and stating it from cl
but there was no errors and it started the same way,  missing the
bottom window.

Regards,
Dan Gordon
--
 18:56:07 up 10:04,  2 users,  load average: 0.22, 0.11, 0.07
Wed Nov 17 18:56:07 EST 2004