What's about Xfce 4.2 RC1 Gentoo ebuilds?

Andrew Conkling andrewski at fr.st
Thu Nov 18 00:49:36 CET 2004

Some time ago (probably on Thu, 18 Nov 2004 00:42:20 +0100)
Jesús García Crespo (aka Sevein) <correo at sevein.com> had occasion to say
the following:

> I would like to install the last version in my Gentoo system but I am
> waiting for the new ebuilds. As I can see in packages.gentoo.org, the
> new ebuilds weren't uploaded yet.
>
> What could I do?

Submit new ebuilds to bugs.gentoo.org.  I've thought about it, but I
posted a bunch of updated ones a while ago that haven't gotten applied
yet, so I'm reticent to apply my (wasted) efforts again.

Plus, I'm happily running CVS anyway. :)

I'm surprised new ones haven't been submitted yet....