System tray plugin

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Nov 6 14:46:52 CET 2004

Hi

I don't know how that notification tool works, but the system tray
plugin in Xfce doesn't allow isonc to be smaller than 24x24 and thus
resize it.

It's very possible that the "no icon" status is simply a 1x1 icon that
gets resizd by the Xfce systray.

The resize is required for the compatibility with KDE system tray.

Cheers,
Olivier.