Gnumeric crashes under XFCE

gnipper gnipper at paradise.net.nz
Thu Nov 4 10:38:12 CET 2004

I'm running Arch Linux (V0.7) and XFCE 4.0.6. If I start gnumeric
(v1.2.13) then select 'format - cell' from the menu I get an error
message to say the application has quit unexpectedly. If I run it from
Gnome, this problem does not happen. The strange thing is, after running
from Gnome, if I restart XFCE, gnumeric now works correctly.

Anyone here got any ideas what may be going on, or what I could do to
investigate this problem? Can't find any references to it from Google.
Any pointers would be much appreciated.

__
gnipper