XFCE Debian-men ?

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mihamina at mail.rktmb.org
Wed Nov 3 16:08:15 CET 2004

Hi all,
I'm a fan of XFCE.
I would like to help developpement by using developpement version on my
computer and on some friends of mine.
For example, i'm running debian testing on my website (dedicated
server).
What I would like to do is to build a debian package from the cvs
repository sources. I dont wanna have xfce into /usr/local/foo/bar, and
I would like to quickly switch to older -working- version if something
goes wrong.

I still have to learn building debian package. Is someone interested in
working together with me ? The main problem is that i'm totally beginer
on building deb packages ...
--
ASPO Infogérance       http://aspo.rktmb.org/activites/infogerance
Unofficial FAQ fcolc   http://faq.fcolc.eu.org/