Need Advice re XFCE4 shortly

Chris Greenman sol-pkgs at ckgreenman.net
Mon Nov 1 17:46:11 CET 2004

My advice is just try it.  Whether it works or not, you'll have you
answer :-).  I don't think you'll have any problems though.  There
shouldn't be enough differences in a point upgrade (9.1 to 9.2) to cause
software to not work.

If it does break, however, you should be able to just compile from
source and get it working that way.

Hope this helps,
Chris