Need Advice re XFCE4 shortly

Dennis J. Tuchler dennis.tuchler at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 1 16:11:18 CET 2004

On Monday 01 November 2004 03:07, Auke Kok wrote:
> Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:
> >I have XDCE4 running under SuSE 9.1.  Will it work under 9.2 or must I
> > wait (and use KDE) until the new XFCE is ready?
>
> Call me stupid but I don't understand why (if it works with 9.1) then
> (it would not work with 9.2).

I would never call you "stupid"; I don't know you well enough ;).  Moreover, I
had the same thought as you had re upward adaptability.  But, I recall that
Ximian insists that a setup for SuSE 9.n will not work (necessarily) for
installation under SuSE 9.n+1.  Hence my anxious search for reassurance.

dj tuchler