Xfce 4.0.5 packages for Solaris/Sparc

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Sat May 29 14:12:24 CEST 2004

Chris Green wrote:
> Can anyone tell me what version(s) of Solaris these will run on?
>
> ... and don't get confused, I'm Chris Green, not Chris Greenman!

Dunno about the 4.0.5 ones, but the 4.0.3 packages worked on Sol9 and Sol8,
whereas it was a bit tricky to get them working on Sol8, since they required a
recent session management library. I work-around this problem by simply
copying the recent lib{SM,ICE} files from Sol9. I think this work-around
should still work with the 4.0.5 packages.

Benedikt

--
NetBSD Operating system:                       http://www.NetBSD.org/
pkgsrc "Work in progress":                  http://pkgsrc-wip.sf.net/