Problem with FC1-Xfce4-RPM-Packages

exs exs at holy777.com
Wed May 26 22:18:18 CEST 2004

Thank you, but its not possible as well. i tried to insall the packages
from the 4th cd of fc2, but after the install i got the same
design-error. i think its smart to make a shot of that:
http://www.coding-dc.de/user/exs/xfce4.jpg Pls take a look on that. as i
was saying, its not critical, but not nice as well.

by the way, before i forget it, on the fedora cd you have only a few
xfce4 rpmpackages, but not enough to install a complete xfce4. in order
to i installed the rest with yum and this yum.conf:

[main]
cachedir=/var/cache/yum
debuglevel=2
logfile=/var/log/yum.log