exit system button question

James munch1e02 at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 17:58:33 CEST 2004

So, can someone explain what is really going on then?
Am I not able to have the dialog box present itself
when I click on the "quit/exit" button? Previous to
upgrading the distro, I was running 4.0.5 and the
dialog box was present, and after upgrading the distro
with 4.0.5 the dialog box is not.

What file is modified when you have the dialog box
present and you click the check box?(can not recall
the exact terminology of the check box), but I believe
that it was asking to not be prompted again?

Or am I simply not to have this dialog anymore?

James