upgrade screw up

Terence Golightly t.golightly at verizon.net
Sat May 22 22:08:42 CEST 2004

Greetings,

Awhile back I upgraded XFCE4.0.4 to XFCE4.0.5 using Charles Eslarhc's
site set up using urpmi. Unfortunately, in my haste forgot that the old
version was one I installed using CVS.  I know get the following error
message:

[root at tbox root]# ldconfig
ldconfig: /usr/lib/libdbh-1.0.so.1 is not a symbolic link

This is probably a simple fix, i.e. set up a symbolic link for the above
file run ldconfig again, but I don't know what the name of the symbolic
link should be.  I googled, but am uncertain which file name to use that
for the above library file.

Thanks,

Terry

Terry Golightly ... t.golightly at nospamverizon.net ... Pittsburgh, Pa
Mandrake Linux release 10.0 (Official) for i586 kernel
2.6.3-9mdk-i686-up-4GB

A domineering man married a mere wisp of a girl. He came back from his
honeymoon a chastened man. He'd become aware of the will of the wisp.