Icons when switching the focus using ALT+TAB shorcut

Sami Samhuri sami at no-eff-eks.com
Thu May 20 19:35:42 CEST 2004

* It was Thu, May 20, 2004 at 09:24:37AM +0000 when Denis Bitouz? said:
> Le Wed, 19 May 2004 20:15:16 -0700
> Sami Samhuri <sami at no-eff-eks.com> a ?crit:
>
> > This has been discussed recently, in the last 2 weeks. Search for
> > "window cycle", "window list", or "windows switch".
>
> OK, thanks, I'm quite new in this list: I suscribed yesterday evening
> after trying XFCE for the first time yesterday morning...
>
> Maybe I didn't see well but I didn't find any possibiblity to do
> key word-search in the archives of the list located here:
>
> 	http://lunar-linux.org/pipermail/xfce/
>
> Am I wrong?

Here are 2 threads... the windows cycling one wasn't related to Alt+Tab.
If no one has already maybe we should file a bug report about this
because it really seems to be in demand. (Or write a patch)

http://lunar-linux.org/pipermail/xfce/2004-May/009302.html
http://lunar-linux.org/pipermail/xfce/2004-May/009372.html

--
Sami Samhuri