Icons when switching the focus using ALT+TAB shorcut

Denis Bitouzé dbitouze at wanadoo.fr
Thu May 20 11:24:37 CEST 2004

Le Wed, 19 May 2004 20:15:16 -0700
Sami Samhuri <sami at no-eff-eks.com> a écrit:

> This has been discussed recently, in the last 2 weeks. Search for
> "window cycle", "window list", or "windows switch".

OK, thanks, I'm quite new in this list: I suscribed yesterday evening
after trying XFCE for the first time yesterday morning...

Maybe I didn't see well but I didn't find any possibiblity to do
key word-search in the archives of the list located here:

	http://lunar-linux.org/pipermail/xfce/

Am I wrong?

> > I apologize for my (so bad) english!
>
> Doesn't seem bad to me, certainly better than my French after 6-7
> years of French in school.

Merci ;)
--
Denis.