Window snap-to GKrellM?

purslow at sympatico.ca purslow at sympatico.ca
Mon May 17 19:26:04 CEST 2004

040517 Andrew Conkling wrote:
> My configuration in GKrellM:
>   [Check] Sticky state
>   [Check] Set below other windows of same type
>   [Uncheck] Window type is dock or panel
>   [Check] Do not include on taskbar
>   [Check] Do not include on pager
> Those are actually from the settings window: in 2.1.28,

that's what i have for Gkrellm-2.

> they're under the Properties tab of the General Monitors Section
> (General on the left list; Properties tab).

i have all  7  boxes empty in that window.

> in the first few lines of  ~/.gkrellm2/user-config , I have:
>   sticky_state 1
>   dock_type 0
>   decorated 0
>   skip_taskbar 1
>   skip_pager 1
>   above 0
>   below 1

i have all these set to '0'.  i don't want it sticky, i use the iconbox
& i'm not sure what 'skip_pager' & 'below' are meant to do.

i just started Gkrellm-2 , which snapped to the RHS of Gkrellm-1 ,
then XFcalendar snapped to the RHS of Gkrellm-2 : a beautiful sight (smile).

SUPPORT     ___________//___,  Philip Webb : purslow at chass.utoronto.ca