Window snap-to GKrellM?

purslow at sympatico.ca purslow at sympatico.ca
Mon May 17 15:25:43 CEST 2004

040517 Andrew Conkling wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 04:23 -0400, purslow at sympatico.ca wrote:
>> 040517 Andrew Conkling wrote:
>>> Is it possible to have a window snap-to GKrellM?
>>> My configuration in GKrellM:
>>>   [Check] Sticky state
>>>   [Check] Set below other windows of same type
>>>   [Uncheck] Window type is dock or panel
>>>   [Check] Do not include on taskbar
>>>   [Check] Do not include on pager
>> XFcalendar snaps to my Grellm1 , which is not sticky.
> Not for me here in 4.0.5 (forgot to mention that);
> does stickiness have to do with it?

we mb talking at cross-purposes.  i use 4.0.5 w/o session-management etc;
i start Gkrellm-1 from a panel launcher when i start a new session;
it snaps to my L-hand border (respecting my vertical panel);
it stays on the same desktop (deliberately);
when i start XFcalendar, it snaps to the RHS of Gkrellm.

i looked thro'  ~/.gkrellm[2]  & can't find any lines like yours above
nor do they appear in Gkrellm's settings windows: where do you have them ?

SUPPORT     ___________//___,  Philip Webb : purslow at chass.utoronto.ca