Command won't execute in launcher

Jack Kern jack_kern at operamail.com
Mon May 17 14:25:07 CEST 2004

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

>Btw, this does sound like a bug in xfce to me. If someone (the original
>poster?) could report it in the bug tracker (bugs.xfce.org) that would
>be great. Less chance of it getting lost.
>
>To get this straight: this is a command that is not supposed to return
>immediately, isn't it?

I assumed in my post it was a command that returned one to the prompt
immediately, based on the original poster's description that an xterm
flashed on the screen and disappeared.  I don't see how xfce could know
that any command would return one to the prompt immediately; so, that
xterm would "-hold" until one could read the output.

Your request for clarification is a good idea.