xfce4-session manager errors

Robert Serphillips rserphillips at austin.rr.com
Mon May 10 00:19:37 CEST 2004

This was asked last week but since I did not get a response I'm assuming
no one else is seeing this problem. So for reference I figured it out
and wanted to post in case.

I'm running fedora core 1 and pulled the glib2, atk, and pango packages
from fedora core 2 test release. This broke the session manager. Once I
down-graded, it worked fine. The session manager in recent CVS *MAY*
work but it requires the cvs version of some other xfce packages so I
didn't get to try it out

-Rob