xfpinboard

Andrew Conkling andrewski at fr.st
Sat May 8 17:56:00 CEST 2004

On Sat, 2004-05-08 at 15:06 +0200, John Shane wrote:

> LOL, you're right! So that's what workspace margins are for. ;-)  Here I
> was carefully sizing windows to leave that space at the edge when xfce
> will happily do it for me.  Just another reason to love this great
> product. John

Ha, I'm surprised you missed that; partially on (your?) comment a while
back on this mailing list about a slit from Blackbox, I made mine margin
large enough to always show the panel, a bit of the desktop, and
Gkrellm.  Woo-hoo!

I just wish windows would snap to them; now there'd be a real slick
feature!