CVS's xfdesktop & gtk-2.4.1

Bradee-oh! bradeeoh at bradeeoh.com
Sat May 8 08:46:02 CEST 2004

I just upgraded to the latest CVS for all xfce4 modules.  Everything
besides the desktop seems to be working super.

Compiling xfdesktop showed no warnings whatsoever.  When I run it, I get
"Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "xfce"
in my terminal 7 times.

My backdrop does not show up, and my right click menu does not work.
The middle click menu DOES work exactly as I would expect.

As the subject implies, I'm running gtk-2.4.1.

-Brady

Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> i'm not really in a position to test right now against gtk 2.2, but i'll
> give it a look when i get home tonight (6-7 hours or so).
>
> 	-brian

---
[This E-mail has been scanned by Declude Virus running on mail.rwgusa.net and is virus-free]