Running apps are vanishing in v4.0.4...

Marv Boyes marvboyes at att.net
Fri May 7 14:18:59 CEST 2004

I installed 4.0.4 from your site a few weeks ago.

(BTW, thank you for "carrying the torch", so to speak, for 9.2-- it
seems to be getting harder to find current RPMs for that release.)

Thanks,
Marv

Charles A Edwards wrote:
> On Thu, 06 May 2004 08:28:49 -0400
> Marv Boyes wrote:
>

>>At any rate, I'll do my homework and report back the next time it
>>happens. In the meantime, I may see about RPMs for v4.0.5
>

> If you are using my rpms then you should already be at 4.0.5.
> That is the current version avaiable from my site for both 9.2 and 10.0.
>

>     Charles

Help in the research to fight devastating diseases like
Huntington's, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's-- donate your computer's
leisure time to Folding at Home.
http://www.stanford.edu/group/pandegroup/folding/