Running apps are vanishing in v4.0.4...

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Thu May 6 22:06:32 CEST 2004

Hi

On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 12:55, Marv Boyes wrote:
> I appreciate the suggestion, Olivier, but (no offense) it doesn't fit
> the facts. For whatever reason, those apps are getting killed.

the only way to kill apps in xfce is to explicitely click the close [X]
button.

So, no, I've never seen, heard or experienced any such problem. Could
this be that you run your apps from a terminal and close that terminal?
That might kill the apps ran from the terminal.

Otherwise I have no idea, you need to provide a bit more information
(check .xsession-errors file, looks for a common deniminator between the
apps, or a specfic action that leads to the described behaviour...)

Cheers,
--
 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -