Upgrading to 4.0.5

Marv Boyes marvboyes at att.net
Fri May 7 05:26:41 CEST 2004

Hello again, everybody. In the midst of my moderate confusion over
v4.0.4 and why running applications seem to disappear from time to time
[I know it's bewildering, but believe me-- it's happening! ;) ], I've
decided to install v4.0.5.

They're Charles Edwards's RPMs for Mandrake 9.2 again, if that matters.

Can I just use RPMDrake to yank out the old components and install the
new ones, or do I  also need to change or delete something in my
~/.xfce4 directory?

As always, my apologies if this has been covered before. Thanks very
much in advance.

Marv
Help in the research to fight devastating diseases like
Huntington's, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's-- donate your computer's
leisure time to Folding at Home.
http://www.stanford.edu/group/pandegroup/folding/