CVS?

Chuck Mead csm at moongroup.com
Wed May 5 00:32:19 CEST 2004

Andrew Conkling wrote:
> How is XFCE's CVS?  I know with Evolution (the only other program whose
> development I keep up with/care about at the moment), the CVS is
> currently pretty stable for everyday use.  Since there seem to be so
> many features worth having in XFCE's (and since I'll be installing
> Gentoo here in a day or so), I have thoughts of installing it.
>
> Even if it's not completely stable, I can handle a few small crashes and
> things, but not anything fatal: I like my life. :)  And I could
> contribute, but you know, in that noncommittal no-code-involved kind of
> way.

While I can understand wanting to try out Gentoo why not give Lunar
Linux a try instead? Several of the XFce dev's run lunar and there is a
reason they do... both projects are hosted on the same machine and
they've become pretty tightly interwoven over tha last little while. Why
not give it a try?

--
csm at moongroup.com, head geek
http://moongroup.com