CVS?

Andrew Conkling andrewski at fr.st
Tue May 4 21:21:12 CEST 2004

How is XFCE's CVS?  I know with Evolution (the only other program whose
development I keep up with/care about at the moment), the CVS is
currently pretty stable for everyday use.  Since there seem to be so
many features worth having in XFCE's (and since I'll be installing
Gentoo here in a day or so), I have thoughts of installing it.

Even if it's not completely stable, I can handle a few small crashes and
things, but not anything fatal: I like my life. :)  And I could
contribute, but you know, in that noncommittal no-code-involved kind of
way.

Cheers.
Andrew