Changing mouse cursor

Stephen Kuhn skuhn at telpacific.com.au
Mon May 3 03:06:36 CEST 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 10:58, Andrew Conkling wrote:
> I'm not sure where it would be appropriate to go to change the default
> mouse cursor for XFCE.  I'm running Mandrake 10.0CE and, really, in any
> more than that I am clueless.  If y'all could point me to a how-to or
> such, I should be good to go.
>
> Thanks.

The program is called "cursor_themes" - you can search for the RPM on
any of the contrib sites - or go to rpm.pbone.net and search for it
there...

==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
There was once a programmer who was attached to the court of the warlord
of Wu. The warlord asked the programmer: "Which is easier to design: an
accounting package or an operating system?" "An operating system,"
replied the programmer. The warlord uttered an exclamation of disbelief.
"Surely an accounting package is trivial next to the complexity of an
operating system," he said. "Not so," said the programmer, "when
designing an accounting package, the programmer operates as a mediator
between people having different ideas: how it must operate, how its
reports must appear, and how it must conform to the tax laws. By
contrast, an operating system is not limited my outside appearances.
When designing an operating system, the programmer seeks the simplest
harmony between machine and ideas. This is why an operating system is
easier to design." The warlord of Wu nodded and smiled. "That is all
good and well, but which is easier to debug?" The programmer made no
reply. -- Geoffrey James, "The Tao of Programming"