Black desktop and no icon in configuration window.

Rakotomandimby Mihamina rktmb.list at wanadoo.fr
Mon Mar 22 06:52:37 CET 2004

Silvio wrote:
> I'm tryed to upgrade at the latest version compiling source module (all
> in the correct order suggest on xfce site).

Compile it the Slackware way, with the latest sources, have a look at
the entire thread named "Slackware" on this mailing list .
That will update your /etc/X11 stuff too, so that you'll be able to
chose what WM to run (via pkgtool)

Take care : manage what you're doing if you intend to remove your
generic-compiled xfce after having installed the slackware-compiled one.
--
Rakotomandimby Mihamina Andrianifaharana
Tel : +33 2 38 76 43 65