How do I cycle with Alt-Tab over all workspaces ? (and some remarks about "hidden features")

Thomas tkran2002 at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 18 00:25:07 CET 2004

It's a trackball marble fx from logitech with 4 buttons.
To get into no trouble I use xmodmap (pointer) and changed button 4 to 6.
Many newer applications are using wheel functions. In xfce3
I configured then button 6 to lower windows. It did it well.
Now the button eg in mozilla scrolls the page up with button 4.
My desired wish was holding down the button and moving the trackball
to have a scroll function but I didn't succeed in configuring this.