How do I cycle with Alt-Tab over all workspaces ? (and some remarks about "hidden features")

Thomas tkran2002 at yahoo.de
Tue Mar 16 19:16:45 CET 2004

I forgot to mention to bind my mouse keys to functions.
Today many mices came with more buttons and it would
be nice to bind them to xfce functions. Olivier also wrotes in an earlier post that
this would never be directly integrated but (there is always a but)
I want ie my fourth button to lower the focused window and not switching
the workspace (this does it now).
Have I do some xfce hacking to the source to make it possible
or are there additional tools or programs to do this ?
I'm also missing the modifiers to the mouse buttons and want them back.