Transparent XFCE4 panel

Michael madler at sweetessentials.com
Mon Mar 15 21:23:04 CET 2004

Hello Everyone
I just joined the mailing list because I ran into something I wanted to
do and couldn't seem to find the information on the net, kinda hopin
ya'll will be able to help me out. Basically I understand that X doesn't
support Alpha but I would  like to make xfce4-panel transparent..

Basically what I would like to know is:

1. Is there a setting to change to alter the color?
2. Is there a file that the color/picture for the xfce4-panel is pulled
from?
3. are there any settings in any files that I would need to alter to
have it see the picture/color changes?

Thanks for your help
Michael