[Fwd: Please confirm your message]

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Mon Mar 15 19:25:14 CET 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-12 at 10:28, Joseph Oaks wrote:

> Hehe, I have ran into that, however we were good friends and talked on
> the phone and were like whats going on. :P We figured it out and just
> added each other to our whitelist. Your right though C-R has its down
> sides, but I would rather deal with that than the some 100-125 spam
> messages a day.

	I've had very good results with the combination of spamassassin and
qsf.  Only about 25 or 30 spam actually make it to my inbox on a daily
basis.  This means that they, and a few little procmailrc tweaks, are
catching somewhere between 230 and 250 spam a day.

--
Joe "Kuramarujo" Klemmer | Current rank: Maegashira 10
http://www.webtrek.com/~klemmerj/sumo.html