[Fwd: Please confirm your message]

Joseph Oaks trell at trells.com
Fri Mar 12 16:28:50 CET 2004

Hehe, I have ran into that, however we were good friends and talked on
the phone and were like whats going on. :P We figured it out and just
added each other to our whitelist. Your right though C-R has its down
sides, but I would rather deal with that than the some 100-125 spam
messages a day.

Trell