xffm

Andy Choens dru at worldskip.com
Fri Mar 12 20:46:07 CET 2004

OK,

I've been playing around with xfce, and have found mostly good points.
I've got it pretty nicely set-up at this point.  I just have one silly
question about xffm.  I have found that it has two panels.  But, I don't
understand why, since I can't use them as separate entities.  They seem
linked to one another.

Is it possible to have the two panels act independently of one another?
I would like for these two panels to behave in a manner similar to
midnight commander, et. al.  But, I can't figure out how to do this.

Thanks
andy

Om Mani Padme Hume
        --Traditional Tibetan Blessing