[Fwd: Please confirm your message]

Jack Coates jack at monkeynoodle.org
Fri Mar 12 20:04:59 CET 2004

Got it and deleted it. TMDA whitelisting is fundamentally flawed in my
opinion and I will not support its use. SpamAssassin isn't perfect, but
it's 80-90% effective and doesn't place any burden on people wishing to
send mail to me. Arguments about the lightness of TMDA's burden carry no
weight with me, it's the fact of a burden existing which is
unreasonable.
--
Jack at Monkeynoodle Dot Org: It's A Scientific Venture...
* "In my prison cell I think these words, 'I was careless I can see  *