2 questions

Joseph Oaks trell at trells.com
Fri Mar 12 16:06:14 CET 2004

For the .bash_profile I set some environment variables such as
LANG=en_US, and personal PATH settings. When in XFCE and I try to pull
up a PDF with a browser, it fails because it can't find the path and the
lang not being set.

I'm giving what Jack Kern suggested and added a line to my XFce4 file to
source the file if it exist, I will let you know if it work :)

Thanks
Trell