xfce-4.0.4 released: What about MDK?

myth47 at comcast.net myth47 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 11 20:14:13 CET 2004

[off topic]

I'm not sure you can get cabernet in France.  The wines are named by region and are usually a blend of grapes from the region.  Maybe a Bordeaux or Cote du Rhone.  However, you may just want to ignore this and return to your regularly scheduled e-mail.  I'm in the early stages of becoming a wine geek.

[/off topic]