Workspace tooltips

Devin Whalen devin at synapticvision.com
Thu Mar 11 17:05:05 CET 2004

Hello ,I gave different names to my workspaces and i would like to know
how todisplay a tooltip when my pointer points on one of the workspaces
on thapanel or the taskbar .Would you know ?

-- Rakotomandimby Mihamina Andrianifaharana
Tel : +33 2 38 76 43 65
http://stko.dyndns.info/site_principal/Members/mihamina

I have names for all my workspaces as well and I found it better to use
the Desktop switcher on the panel instead of the graphical pager because
it displays the workspace name which I find much more helpful.  Just a
thought.  Although, that still leaves the taskbar with no workspace
names.

Later

--
Devin Whalen