xfce-4.0.4 released: What about MDK?

Jack Coates jack at monkeynoodle.org
Thu Mar 11 17:44:27 CET 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-11 at 08:34, craig.betts at dfrc.nasa.gov wrote:
> Just a quick Mandrake question/statement/observation...
>
> I just loaded Mandrake 10, and there was no XFce.  I know this is a
> community release, so it may appear later.  I found 4.0.3 in Cooker, but
> that is all.  Anybody know if XFce will reappear?  I thought I remeber the
> maintainer being part of this list.

Mandrake's never really been very official about XFce support, but if
you just add Charles' site to your urpmi sources it will do just fine.

eslrahc http://www.eslrahc.com/9.2

Charles, I presume you have enough bandwidth to handle all this
urpmi'ing?
--
Jack at Monkeynoodle Dot Org: It's A Scientific Venture...
* "Learned men who use a pen have written your praises high, A sweet *