xfce-4.0.4 released: What about MDK?

craig.betts at dfrc.nasa.gov craig.betts at dfrc.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 11 17:34:20 CET 2004

Just a quick Mandrake question/statement/observation...

I just loaded Mandrake 10, and there was no XFce.  I know this is a
community release, so it may appear later.  I found 4.0.3 in Cooker, but
that is all.  Anybody know if XFce will reappear?  I thought I remeber the
maintainer being part of this list.

End of line.
--
Craig A. Betts