GTK1 Themes

Andrew Conkling andrewski at fr.st
Thu Mar 11 06:09:58 CET 2004

I recently got my GTK2 working (thanks to some help here and from
gnomesupport.org).  Now that I've changed my themes successfully, I
can't seem to figure out how to change my GTK1 themes.  In programs
linked to it (namely XMMS's config windows), the theme has reverted to a
really bad one.  I realised the theme I'm currently using (g5-ish from
freshmeat.net) doesn't have a gtk/ folder (just a gtk-2.0/ one), so I
added a gtk/ folder from another theme (galaxy, also available on
freshmeat).  This worked in Gnome, but not in XFCE.

Can anyone shed some light on how to make this change?