GTK replacement for KPPP?

John Shane jslists at mtwafrica.org
Mon Mar 8 20:40:43 CET 2004

So there's gTkdial AND gkdial.....  I've googled around for both and
found an rpm for gtkdial.  I'll try it out. Thanks for the pointer.  The
only link that I found to a GTK 2 version though was for a GTK 2
tutorial that uses gtkdial as a teaching tool.

I'm using RH9 on an IBM laptop that's usually connected to a DSL line
but that I sometimes take home or on a trip.

I'm a little surprised that after installing GNOME I don't have a GTK
utility as good as KPPP. Thanks again, John