Exposé?

pheller at lessjunk.com pheller at lessjunk.com
Mon Mar 8 21:37:58 CET 2004

Quoting purslow at sympatico.ca:

> well, your choice of desktop set-up is yours to make,
> but you don't seem to have read what i said.

I read everything you said.  This is simply a matter of preference.  I prefer
fewer desktops.  I am fine with using the existing task list.  This was simply
a suggestion.

> so where wd the advantage be in using Exposé ?
> (and can we please respect the French origins of XFCE by using accents)

I don't claim that there is an advantage.  It's simply another choice.

I meant no disrespect by not using the accents; I ommitted them simply because
they are not on my North American keyboard.

--phil