Expose?

purslow at sympatico.ca purslow at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 8 09:20:48 CET 2004

040307 Phillip Heller wrote re Mac OS X Exposé :
> Anyways, it was just a thought.
> I'm not obsessed with it, but I wouldn't complain if it were an option.

never any harm is suggestions or inquiries,
but isn't the whole point that they don't have multiple desktops ?
w XFCE , you can have your many tasks running on  <= 32  desktops
-- i have  10  df'd for that v reason -- & switch instantly between them.
moreover, we have the iconbox to do so w tasks on the same desktop.

i note w a (grin) that they boast :

  "Admit it, Mac OS X has you spoiled.
  You've become so used to its reliability that you don't hesitate
  to have a dozen applications running at the same time".

seems like they're starting to catch up a bit w us Linux types ...

SUPPORT     ___________//___,  Philip Webb : purslow at chass.utoronto.ca