Locate mouse pointer - xfce3

Andy Davidson pheon at hevanet.com
Sat Mar 6 00:27:43 CET 2004

I recently raised an issue with OpenOffice.org wherein I couldn't
select a hyperlinked image usaing ALT+left-click.  What happens
instead is that I get a rapidly expanding black ring at the point I'm
clicking.  After much discussion, we came to the conclusion that I
probably was seeing a mouse pointer locator tied to ALT-click.

I am running xfce3 on Mandrake 8.1 and also on Mandrake 9.2.  Is there
such a feature in xfce3?  And if so, how do I find it and turn it off?

andy

Andy Davidson	pheon at hevanet.com
If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything.