xfce crashes on startup

newbie Nwb319 at netscape.net
Fri Mar 5 15:45:39 CET 2004

John,

Thanks for your reply!  I have no .xsession-errors file, but I did get it working.  I had been trying to install a packaged SlackPack of xfce, with no success at all.  I finally cleaned (I think) all of the packaged installation off my machine and downloaded and compiled the modules individually and everything seems to be working now.

Thanks again for the response.

Rich