A couple of cvs nitpicks

Daniel Silverstone dsilvers at digital-scurf.org
Thu Mar 4 16:36:12 CET 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 15:33, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> > In xfdesktop; settings/backdrop-icon.h is not deleted by distclean and
> > it should be.
> I don't think I agree, what's the point in regenerating it every time?

The distclean target is meant to restore the directory to the state of
the distribution tarball. If you distribute with the header, so be it,
but if you distribute without the header, distclean should remove it.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler: Digital-Scurf Unlimited