How to remap cycle_windows_key?

Miro Hodak hodak at nemo.physics.ncsu.edu
Thu Jun 24 00:58:32 CEST 2004

There has been several posts about key bindings recently on xfce mailing
list and here is one more:
I have tried remaping cycle_windows_key from default Alt+Tab to some other
key combination - I wanted to have it on one of my windows keys, but I
have tried other keys as well and cannot get it to work properly unless
one of the keys is Alt or Shift.
When I map it to, say F1, then pressing F1 does cycles through windows
but it will not chose a window, it just shows its borders and that is all.
I have found that when one of keys of the new mapping is Alt or Shift,
cycling works as it supposed to.
SO, is there a reason for this behavior, or is this a bug?

Thanks,
	Miro