Can you add cancel button when it's possible?

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Thu Jun 17 00:12:59 CEST 2004

the settings dialogs use instant-apply, so a cancel setting isn't
applicable.  it would be rather hard to implement, at any rate.  i see
no reason to change the current behavior.  most interfaces are moving
toward the instant-apply model, not away from it.  in fact, i recall
that the gnome HIG says something to the effect that you should make all
settings dialogs instant-apply, if possible.

	-brian